sorry for skipping last week’s podcast episode, we’re trying to get into something of a holiday mode and take it easy. it was heartwarming that so many of you got in touch and complained about our absence ^.^
in this episde we discuss how, why, and when it’s a good idea to let go of society’s norms and demands, and simple decide for yourself what your life should look like.
we talk about :
– why do we care so bloody much about what other people think !?
– what is an alternative lifestyle ?
– how do you know if you don’t fit in ?
– something we kind of hate : group mentality !
– being criticised for you lifestyle !
– creating yourself by going online ?
and of course, it wouldn’t feel like tuesday without david’s semi-funny anecdote about people we don’t know : this week is about the weird experience of listening to what all them super fit LA people talk about on their sunday afternoon hike !
you can listen to us here (scroll down), on acast, itunes, or most other places they have podcasts.
don’t forget to subscribe and give us a little review ^.^
love // jenny & david
p.s. make sure to never miss a post – follow us on bloglovin’ !
these pics are taken at the home we’re staying in here in berlin. super lovely right ?