this is it guys – i can finally reveal my exciting news, after keeping it a secret for almost 1 year.
watch the video and celebrate with me ^^
noodle bundles with spicy pineapple sauce
about 12 bundles
for the bundles :
about 75 g / 2.6 ounces rice vermicelli, uncooked
1 large or 2 small portabello / cremini mushrooms, sliced quite thickly
about 100 g / 3.5 ounces green beans
1 garlic clove, minced
salt and pepper
2 tbsp gram flour / chickpea flour
2 tbsp water (or more)
1/4 tsp sichuan pepper, or black pepper
for the spicy pineapple dipping sauce :
200 ml / 0-8 cups pineapple, diced
juice from 1/2 lime
2 tsp koriander, chopped
1/4 – 1/2 red chili, chopped
– cook the vermicelli according to the package
– sautee the mushroom, green beans and garlic in a little bit of water, with salt and pepper, until the beans and mushrooms have softened. you can cut the beans in half if they’re too long
– mix gram flour with sichuan pepper and water. add more water if the batter is too thick
– twirl a handful of noodles around a slice of mushrooms and a couple of beans, and brush the bundle with some gram flour batter all around. repeat until all bundles are done
– mix pineapple, lime juice and koriander until smooth in a blender or food processor. add chopped chili
– fry the bundles in a nonstick pan, with a little bit of oil, for about 4 minutes of each side or until golden browned, on medium high heat
oh what a happy day !!
go get the book here !
thank you thank you thank you for all the support and love !
you are the best ever <3
all my love // jenny